Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Updates and Prayer Requests

I've decided it would be a good idea to pop over here and do a quick update post, as well as post some prayer requests. I'm a very strong believer in prayer, and I think that sometimes it's difficult to ask for prayer because it's like asking for help- something we particularly fond of doing (me included). Updates first, however. :-) 

1. Sales on Amazon have been wonderful. I've reached a total of 8 sales since the end of April and this month so far. Praising the Lord for that! Please continue to pass the word around. 

2.  Equipment for my recording has come in. I'm extremely excited to begin working on my Audio Dramatization of my children's stories. (prayer request for this below)

3.  It's been great to see some reviews up on Amazon about my book... If you have a review, please post it there, or email it to me and I shall put it on my blog. I'd greatly appreciate it. 


Prayer Requests:

1.  Prayers that the Lord will continue to use my book for His glory. Whether it be by selling more copies, or simply having me obey His command of publishing it and giving it all to Him.

2.  I would ask for prayers for this upcoming project. It's going to be a long haul to get it all done, but I'm also extremely excited. Having done audio dramas before with some friends, I sort of have the hang of it. However, it will still be a HUGE learning process. I'm sure there will be tons of ups and downs. Please pray that I get it done quickly. I definitely want to have it done by the end of this year. I still have to write up the scripts (which should be too hard, seeing as the stories are already finished). I'm thinking of possibly adding more stories so that the CD length will be longer and more worthwhile. I'm also needing volunteers to help out with the voices. Prayers that God will send those that I need.

3.  I would also ask for prayer on whether or not I should continue with my second book. I did have major plans to keep writing more in the series, but I'm feeling a 'halt'... From God? I don't know yet. Satan can do all sorts of things to get us off track, and if he is simply trying to prevent me from writing, then I need to continue on. However, if it is of the Lord, then I want to listen. Prayers, please, that God will make HIS will clear to me. 



Thank you so much for your continued support!!! You have no idea how much it means to me. 

God bless!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are trying to keep perusing your dreams and God's plans for you, Sarah! Don't give up and I'm here anytime you need me!

    I certainly don't know what God's plans are for you, but I would say that the halt you are feeling right now is perfectly normal. It happens to me every single time I finish a writing project and it happened after I published my first book. It's important to take time to refresh and renew before starting a new project. So my little counsel is just to try to rest and re-energize yourself for whatever God has for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to pray for clarity with your hopes and dreams and for God's will to be made clear and done Sarah! Good job so far. How exciting no matter the direction you go, as long as God is in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for your future goals, Sarah. I hope that everything goes just the way you plan them. I would be happy to help you, if I can in any way. Love you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for discernment and peace!

    in Him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please keep them clean and friendly to all. I try to respond to each and every comment, so be sure to check back!