Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Few Writing "Tips"... or Something Like That...



Yes, and no... it's sometimes rather exciting, too!! =D 

*Ahem* Um, yes... I believe we can all raise our hands at this point. :-) 



Very true, I've heard... I've never experienced the reader crying over my books before, but I have made myself cry (and, no, it wasn't over one of my children's books... :-) 

Doesn't seem quite so bad when you put it that way, does it??

These were just a few things off of my Pinterest Account. Thought I'd share them on my 'writing blog' as they were 'author appropriate'. :-) I've been considering sharing bits of some of my books on here as well, but I haven't come to conclusion yet. Would any one be interested in that sort of thing?

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Those were good words. My favorite being the feedback (sometimes the negative feedback is what brings the most positive changes!) and the reading good books. (May I recomend Randy Alcorn and Francine Rivers?!?!?!) haha

    Cute quotes! I like!

    YES! Do post parts of your books! Just be ready for people to really comment on them....which really means me. :) So long as you know it is given in love is a good thing. :D

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah Elizabeth,

    Thank you for sharing these quotes. I joined your blog a couple weeks ago and I like what I see. I like to write too, and it's encouraging to read other author's blogs.

    How many books have you written?

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    P.S. I think sharing bits of some of your books is a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Bekah! I apologize for taking so long to reply.
      It is always exciting to hear about new authors, so I'm glad to 'meet' you! :) Thank you for following my blog.
      I have published one book so far, but am currently working on a few more that I hope to have done by early next year.
      I look forward to the time when I'll see some books in print that are written by you. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please keep them clean and friendly to all. I try to respond to each and every comment, so be sure to check back!