Sunday, March 24, 2013

First Book is in the Works!

Well, technically speaking, its been in the works for a while now. However, it is just finally getting to the 'I'm only a few clicks away from getting it published'. I'm extremely excited and can't wait to share it with you all soon!

God has been so good and has blessed me tremendously throughout this entire process. He has given me such a wonderful family who has helped me by doing chores, getting dinner, washing dishes, and everything else in between to make sure that I had time to do this. My parents have been such wonderful support, my siblings have been such a great encouragement to me. I've had a young man doing my cover for me. He's been wonderful, too, and has dealt with all my picky comments.

There are so many things that the Lord has worked out for me to get this done. I feel so truly blessed. I am now just trusting that He will allow the publishers to get my book done quickly and efficiently as the convention is just around the corner! Prayers that He will just keep opening doors would be so appreciated it.

Thank you to all that have given their support and encouragement throughout all of this. It has been such a blessing and so wonderful. I don't know what I would do with all of the family and friends that have been there for me on this with prayers and everything else! I even received emails from friends every now and then asking how things were going and letting me know that they were praying and hoping everything was going well.

So, I wanted to give a huge thanks for all of that, but I also thought I would share a bit of a sneak peak of how the book is looking so far. I'm just sharing a clip of the inside and a few illustrations. Please remember that these are copyrighted.






A corde meo honorĂ¡re Deum!
Sarah Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. This is too cool! I didn't know your mom was such a good artist. I love the little bunny rabbit! And the mushroom is adorable. I'm so excited for you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! She's pretty talented... she just doesn't admit it. :)
    Thank you! That means so much to me. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking soooo forward to seeing your books come out. I know they are going to be a blessing in many little people's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, Sarah! You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Willis, Thank you for stopping by and commenting!! :) Thank you, also, for your words of encouragement. :) I really appreciate them.

    Alicia, Thank you! I'm hoping to put up another update soon on Google+...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please keep them clean and friendly to all. I try to respond to each and every comment, so be sure to check back!