Sunday, March 3, 2013

They Have Arrived!

I was so excited when I received a package during the middle of last week. This box contained only a few items, but they made me rather excited....

Business cards!!! I ordered some business cards from VistaPrint.com (a very reasonable place to get all sorts of printing needs done.) and they finally arrived. I was rather excited, as you might guess. I think they turned out really well and I am very pleased with them. Here are a few pictures I took. (yes, I was that excited).




Don't they look cool? I also got a nice case to carry them in, and some return address labels for if/when I need to mail out books or whatever. :-) I'm rather excited to start using them. ;-) 

Ad Deum esse Gloria! 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome look! I'm a fan of vistaprint as well.
    So what's sort of writing do you do? I've dabbled in everything from poetry to stories to articles over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I am currently working on a children's (early reader) book that will be published very soon. I also do young adult fiction. I'm hoping to get to publish some of those later down the road as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Sarah. I am very excited for you. May God bless your writing endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fun! Reminds me I need to order some more cards myself... We use VistaPrint as well. :-)

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you and I am excited to read your books. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please keep them clean and friendly to all. I try to respond to each and every comment, so be sure to check back!