Thursday, December 26, 2013

Shame on Me

This is a confession post. I said I was going to finish my NaNo book by December 31st, but, quite honestly, I think I was setting somewhat unrealistic goals. Sure I could have written much more than I have these last couple of days, but unfortunately I didn't.

So, new plan. I will definitely hold to this one and keep you updated so I can be held accountable. :-) I'll be finished with it by the end of January. I have looked at the calendar and we don't seem to be too busy (hah, famous last words) so I plan to get a lot more writing in. Not to mention that I'll kind of have to if I'm going to get my 2nd children's book done by April!

Prayers, please, that God gives me inspiration with my stories! Thank you everyone!

Now, off to write!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! It is hard to let go of a goal and bump it back. :) I will hold you accountable- hahaha!

    I can't wait to read it- you do so well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Sarah! :-) You will do it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please keep them clean and friendly to all. I try to respond to each and every comment, so be sure to check back!