Monday, January 6, 2014

Social Media

I have finally decided that I needed to get out in social media. Well, I should actually say that I have thought a lot about it and knew I needed to, but time just never seemed to work or else I kept forgetting. Not to mention that there was never a chance to sit down with my parents and discuss which sites were ok and whatnot.

So after talking it over and deciding, I have set up a page on FaceBook. Woohoo. ;-) Actually it is quite exciting, having already reached quite a few likes.

I'm also on Amazon as an Author, which means that you can check out and follow my 'author page', in a sense. And, as most of you know, I'm also on Google+. G+ is more of my interaction social site, whereas FB and Amazon are strictly business and not personal.

So, links to these sites:

FaceBook Page
Google+ Profile
Amazon Author Profile

Please feel free to 'like', '+1', or follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please keep them clean and friendly to all. I try to respond to each and every comment, so be sure to check back!